The simFlight Network Forums

Offset &H3200

Hi Pete,

do you have an example for how to wirte "CTRL + SHIFT + W" the the FS2004 by using the offset &H3200 (12bytes)?

&H3200 message (WM_KEYDOWN or WM_KEYUP) do you have the const for me?

&H3204 wParam for the message => what sould I write here? :roll:

&H3208 lParam for the message => same question :roll:

Thanks a lot :D

Best regards Steffen

do you have an example for how to wirte "CTRL + SHIFT + W" the the FS2004 by using the offset &H3200 (12bytes)?

&H3200 message (WM_KEYDOWN or WM_KEYUP) do you have the const for me?

&H3204 wParam for the message => what sould I write here? :roll:

&H3208 lParam for the message => same question :roll:

These are really old facilities aimed at programmers, who would have ready reference to those Windows Message values and parameters. You can look them up on the Windows sites if you don't have a compiler system for Windows, but really you'd be far better off using the much easier FSUIPC controls provided.

First, are you sure it's a keystroke you need and not a Control? What are you wanting to do?

If you do need a keystroke, you can send FSUIPC-added controls via offset 3110 to do the same thing, only making FSUIPC do the complicated parts for you. Look in the Advanced User's guide for FSUIPC and find the controls numbered 1070, 1071 and 1072. These equate to the three "Key Press" controls assignable in FSUIPC's Buttons drop-downs for FS controls. The Advanced Guide also gives you the Key and Shift codes you need.

Regards

Pete