The simFlight Network Forums

wide fs and fsuipc problem registration

Hello, I have bought the last version of fsuipc for fs9 having recorded it to name of my wife. Little days ago I have bought widefs recording it to my name. The problem is: it is not possible to record them together. or registry widefs with my name or registry fsuipc with the name of my wife…

Because? it is not possible to buy fsuipc recorded to name of my wife and subsequently to buy widefs and to record it to my name and then in fs9 recording them together?

Thanks

cristianopilot

Hello, I have bought the last version of fsuipc for fs9 having recorded it to name of my wife. Little days ago I have bought widefs recording it to my name. The problem is: it is not possible to record them together. or registry widefs with my name or registry fsuipc with the name of my wife

That is correct, and this is actually documented in the FSUIPC user guide. It is because there is supposed to be one user, not two separate ones! It is via the name and address that the user is uniquely identified!

Now you will need to get a new registration for FSUIPC in the same name and email address. If you send me your current FSUIPC.KEY file (from the FS Modules folder), plus your SimMarket notifications for both FSUIPC and WideFS, all ZIPPED please, to petedowson@btconnect.com, then I can make a new FSUIPC key in the new name/address.

Regards

Pete