The simFlight Network Forums

Turboprop code

Hi, I am a new simmer from Thailand. I build Cessna Caravan or C208B. I have already use guage from simkits and I am calibrating my instrument. I have 2 section of instrument, first is primary control form Central control unit and the second is engine instruments guage driven from multicontroller. I try to calibrate the Ng RPM% guage but I don't know what is it's number of assign code. I try to see in multicontroller manual from simkits and I found only N1 and N2 ,no have Ng. I assign my Ng from N2 code but nothing happen. What should I do. Thank you very very much.

I mean I found FSUIPC number in FSUIPC interogate but there is not in the Multicontroller user manual from Simkits, that's mean there is no TRC number for calibreating on the multicontroller board!

I want to use multicontroller for control all of engine instrument. For the example I want to calibrete the Ng, I found in the interogate but there is not in TRC number. So I cannot. Please help. Thank you.

I want to use multicontroller for control all of engine instrument. For the example I want to calibrete the Ng, I found in the interogate but there is not in TRC number. So I cannot. Please help. Thank you.

I don't use TRC SimKits hardware and I don't know their software, nor what is meant by a TRC number. Sorry. Don't TRC provide support for their products? I think you should try there, or maybe in the Cockpit Builders Forum?

Regards

Pete