The simFlight Network Forums

ver 4.09 crashes FSX

FSUIPC4 ver 4.09 crashes FSX

No it does not.

Where gan I get earlier version which worked fine?

No where! And without giving any other information to back up your unwarranted assertion how do you expect a helpful answer in any case? You do not really expect any support without providing some justification for such statements, do you?

It is likely you are confusing FSUIPC crashing things with the way other add-ons are using FSX. There has never been a version which "crashes FSX". I am guessing here, but I suspect you've not bothered to do any research on other threads here. Please start by going and reading thread http://forums.simflight.com/viewtopic.php?t=61357 ("Security warning after installing an update crashes FSX").

Pete

The latest ver of FSUIPC is causing my FSX to crash without successfully loading. I was running fine before I downloaded ver 4.09

I had to delete it from my modules sub-directory to get FSX to load. Once I deleted it, FSX ran all right again.

I would like to reload the earlier version of FSUIPC which did not cause the same problem

The latest ver of FSUIPC is causing my FSX to crash without successfully loading. I was running fine before I downloaded ver 4.09

I had to delete it from my modules sub-directory to get FSX to load. Once I deleted it, FSX ran all right again.

I would like to reload the earlier version of FSUIPC which did not cause the same problem

It is a bug in FSX and it is NOT due to anything in FSUIPC4. It is a result of other programs, not so well-behaved as FSUIPC4. The crash actually occurs BEFORE FSUIPC4 is even loaded -- because another add-on is doing things in FSX too early!

The difference between your earlier version and 4.09 is not in FSUIPC but the fact that you installed a less well-behaved program in between.

You should not attempt to apportion blame and diagnose the problem when you don't know. Please only report symptoms in future, not try to answer them with no knowledge.

Regards

Pete