The simFlight Network Forums

Fsuipc option

Hi

I have a registered copy of The Fsuipc, When I tick the 'stop cockpit sizing and moving' and 'keep Fs clock sync'd to real time' in miscellaneous tab, they make no diffrence what so ever.

cockpit can be moved and time is not as the real time.

Any help please.

Regards

Mustafa

Fs9.1, Win XP, Fsuipc 3.74

Hi

I have a registered copy of The Fsuipc, When I tick the 'stop cockpit sizing and moving' and 'keep Fs clock sync'd to real time' in miscellaneous tab, they make no diffrence what so ever.

cockpit can be moved and time is not as the real time.

Did you read the documentation and find the warning on the Windows setting which prevents the "stop cockpit ..." from working? It is very clear there, and it works perfectly if you do as it says.

The time sync maintains the current relative difference from your computer time, just by adjusting the seconds a little when and if it drifts off. Again, it is explained in the documentation. Did you try reading it at all?

If you want the time actually changed to match in hours minutes and seconds you need something like FSRealTime. The FSUIPC facility is just to correct for FS's drifting.

Regards

Pete