The simFlight Network Forums

VISTA-FSX-IVAP AND FSPUIC

It wanted to ask if conbinacion between VISTA, FSX, IVAP and FSUIPC works to him to some, since since it buys the first version of Fsuip 4, it has never worked with that combination.

Naturally. it wanted to know the reason that this combination does not work

Thanks and forts hugs

It wanted to ask if conbinacion between VISTA, FSX, IVAP and FSUIPC works to him to some, since since it buys the first version of Fsuip 4, it has never worked with that combination.

Naturally. it wanted to know the reason that this combination does not work

I've no idea what you are asking I'm afraid. If you want some help please try to describe the problem, not simply say "it has never worked" which doesn't really help at all.

Also please state the versions of everything involved, -- if not the latest supported releases, try those first, and show the FSUIPC4.Log file so I can see if it is one of the known SimConnect problems.

And have you asked IVAP support?

Regards

Pete

We are going to see my question it(he) is simple, alone to know if problems exist between(among) his(her,your) FSUIPC and IVAP 1.9 in this moment, since I never finish a flight putting his(her,your) product, not if sera for IVAP or for his(her,your) product.

If if I have informed IVAP.

What if it(he) is true is that alone it(he,she) breaks when it(he,she) puts on his(her,your) program and is all the same that cersion is(am), naturally from 4.

The logs the envie for two times to his(her,your) personal mail, but do not doubt that again they will be sent in order that you could say something in the matter

Thank you very much

We are going to see my question it(he) is simple, alone to know if problems exist between(among) his(her,your) FSUIPC and IVAP 1.9 in this moment

I'm sorry, I don't know. They won't be specifically problems between IVAP and FSUIPC, but instead both with SimConnect (part of FSX) -- it is known that SimConnect can have problems with multiple clients, especially when it gets heavily loaded.

There are two ways to find out more -- look at the FSUIPC4.LOG, in the FSX Modules folder, and check SimConnect. Ways of getting SimConnect Logs and of re-installing SimConnect are provided in the FSX Help Announcement above.

We are hoping that the forthcoming SP1 update for FSX will fix a lot of the SimConnect problems people are facing, but whether it does or not is unknown at this time.

Regards

Pete

But the topic is that with alone IVAP problem does not exist ningun, only and exclusively the crack takes place(is produced) when I put his(her,your) program, and I insist that I have tried from the first version that you I extract to the market and always registered.

Not I already desist, it(he,she) will hope that they extract the update of fsx

Thank you

But the topic is that with alone IVAP problem does not exist ningun, only and exclusively the crack takes place(is produced) when I put his(her,your) program, and I insist that I have tried from the first version that you I extract to the market and always registered.

I really do hope you do not mean the "first version" of FSUIPC -- you must always use the current, latest, version. 4.09 at present.

And as I said, there are no apparent problems using ONE SimConnect client. SimConnect seems to have problems with MULTIPLE (i.e. more than one) clients when FSX gets busy.

You say IVAP works without FSUIPC4. Try FSUIPC4 without IVAP. That works too, right? Together: 1 + 1 = 2, that is MULTIPLE clients for SimConnect, and that's where, when FSX gets busy, it falls down.

There is NO INTERACTION between FSUIPC4 and IVAP, it is NOT FSUIP4 causing problems for IVAP, just as it isn't IVAP causing problems for FSUIPC4.

I know you don't understand English, but please get this translated properly so I don't have to keep repeating myself.

I might be able to help a bit if only you'd provide some information, but you do not!

Regards

Pete

If I use the last version his(her,your) 4.09, as I say to him(her) have proved(tried) all and they all break the program.

On the other hand in order that I am going to put the alone FSPUIC, if alone flight in line and in line with the ivap breaks the program, not if the ivap or the combination of the two, what if that I say to him(her) is that alone the fsuipc breaks also.

Leave it, it does not worry mas that I do not want to do mas tests(proofs) that sufficient I take already since I throw the new fsuipc.

Of all forms thank you pro his(her,your) attention

I say to him(her) is that alone the fsuipc breaks also.

I'm not sure what you are really saying, but it sounds like you mean that FSUIPC4 is giving you problems, and that, in fact, IVAP is completely irrelevant. Correct?

If so, please tell me exactly what is going wrong, and show me the FSUIPC4.LOG file -- you can get it from the FSX\Modules folder. I cannot do anything at all without any information! I don't know how you expect me to!

Leave it, it does not worry mas that I do not want to do mas tests(proofs) that sufficient I take already since I throw the new fsuipc.

So you do not care if things are fixed or not? you do not care if other people have problems?

Why did you bother to write to this Forum if you don't want any help?

If you expect to get help you must surely realise that you must provide some information. How else can anyone help? You have sent many messages already, and none of them actually contain any description of your problems!

Pete

Simply my question is if the sum of fsuipc 4.09 and ivap 1.9 him(her) works to someone in the fsx, I believe that the question was this initially(originally), and when it(he,she) finishes the flight already he(she) will send the log of his(her,your) product, do not worry.

PD. the ivap 1.9 with my fsx works perfectly