The simFlight Network Forums

Key Press Mode

I use MADDOG 2006 as aircraft on FS2004.

I Try to set some shortcut to activate items like Fuel Pumps, Start Pumps... but nothing happen.

For Example, If I set Fuel Pumps with more parameters, nothing happen on Aicraft. Where I mistake?

No idea. I'm afraid I'd need more details. Are these keyboard shortcuts direct to the add-on aircraft's panel? Are you using FSUIPC or what? Possibly these subsystems are handled by the add-on aircraft code and you are instead trying to use the built-in FS facilities which don't apply?

If you are using standard FS controls, test them on default aircraft first. If they work on the defaults but not on an add-on aircraft it is because that add-on does its own thing.

Does the aircraft come with any documentation on how to deal with these subsystems? If it only supports mouse clicking for some of these things when I'm afraid the only way is to use something like Luciano Napolitano's "Key2Mouse" program. But many add-ons do allow keypress assignments (certainly PSS and PMDG aircraft in any case). Have you checked?

Regards

Pete