The simFlight Network Forums

This for Peter- Changes in email address between purchases

Hi Peter, I've had your FSUIPC since the beginning of time. :D fisrt a big Thanks You! My problem is: I purchased the earlier versions from you under " old email Address" now the company has changed me to a "new email Address" I have purchased your new FSUIPC4 with WideFS under the "new email address". I couldn't use my old email. I fly FSX, FS2004 & 2002.

I can't register the new "WideFS" under my old email address!

What can I do to use the WIDEFS with 2004 & 2002?

You can private email me if you wish.

Thanks,

AlfaMan

My problem is: I purchased the earlier versions from you under " old email Address" now the company has changed me to a "new email Address" I have purchased your new FSUIPC4 with WideFS under the "new email address". I couldn't use my old email. I fly FSX, FS2004 & 2002.

I can't register the new "WideFS" under my old email address!

What can I do to use the WIDEFS with 2004 & 2002?

A difference in email address between FSUIPC3 + WideFS6 and FSUIPC4 + WideFS7 won't stop you registering -- the keys for FSUIPC4 and WideFS7 must have the same name and email, as must FSUIPC3 and WideFS6, but those details are only kept in the KEY file which is stored in the Modules folder for the specific version of FS.

So, something else is going on which is not evident from your explanation. Perhaps you should send all the details to me at petedowson@btconnect.com (please be sure to ZIP any attachments), and explain what you do and what you see.

Regards

Pete