The simFlight Network Forums

Make Runway

Anyone know what happened to this utility? All of the download links I have found are broken

Both the FSX and Other Downloads Announcements above have working links, but, yes, the one on the Schiratti site appears to be broken. The file you get is the same. I'll contact Enrico and get it fixed.

Regards

Pete

The links in the posts above don't work for me as the fsuipc.simflight domain dosnt resolve:-(

Sorry, no idea what that means -- is that specific to your ISP? They work fine from here.

I have managed to grab the file using another DNS server

How do you change DNS? This is all a bit outside my ken.

Regards

Pete

Sorry, no idea what that means -- is that specific to your ISP? They work fine from here.

Pete if you do 'nslookup fsuipc.simflight.com' at a DOS prompt then it will show you which IP address the domain is resolving to, sing whichever DNS server is setup on your machine. For me it was not returning an IP address hence I was unable to connect.

This is ISPspecific, I am my own ISP btw. i will give my DNS' servers a kick later and see if I can find out why they cant resolve the url.

How do you change DNS? This is all a bit outside my ken.

I have a few other servers in datacenters so used one of them to grab the file.

Regards

Alex