The simFlight Network Forums

Fsuipc 4 Joystick settings

I tried calibrate using axis assignments but was not satisfactory Now when I try to use the Joystick calibration settings the values do not change.This feature worked in the past. I tried reinstalling Fsuipc4 but it did not fix the problem.

I tried calibrate using axis assignments but was not satisfactory Now when I try to use the Joystick calibration settings the values do not change.This feature worked in the past. I tried reinstalling Fsuipc4 but it did not fix the problem.

Reinstalling never does, as the same program overwrites the same program and it is highly unlikely you managed to corrupt it on disk.

When you used the axis assignment you probably turned off the Joystick in FS. Did you remember to turn it back on again and check all the FS assignments? The normal calibrations in FSUIPC need assignments done someplace - if not FSUIPC then FS.

Pete

Fsuipc 4 I fixed it by deleting fsuipc and then re-installing. I have a logitech extreme 3d Pro, a saitek St 90, and a ch flight sim Yoke and I cant get the elevator sensitivies adjusted right It is way too sensitive to the pont that it is almost impossbile to fly

Fsuipc 4 I fixed it by deleting fsuipc and then re-installing.

I assume you really meant you delted the INI file, which would have contained your previous settings. Re-installing an unchanged program won't fix anything by itself. It's just one little DLL.

I have a logitech extreme 3d Pro, a saitek St 90, and a ch flight sim Yoke and I cant get the elevator sensitivies adjusted right It is way too sensitive to the pont that it is almost impossbile to fly

You want it sensitive enough to reach the extremes but slower and smoother near the centre. When you've calibrated in FSUIPC, select Slopes and change the response to one with a flattened mid section.

Pete