The simFlight Network Forums

Vista user needs help

It states in the installation document for MyTraffic X 5.1 that Vista users can get updates from the MTX website. I have been there and there is a heading "Forum & Updates" which links you to the Forum only. Can someone also tell me where I can find the manual for using MTX after installation. Thanks

It states in the installation document for MyTraffic X 5.1 that Vista users can get updates from the MTX website.

Doesn't MTX just work on Vista the same as on WinXP? I can't imagine there being any need for any difference.

Can someone also tell me where I can find the manual for using MTX after installation. Thanks

"Using" My Traffic X? I simply installed it, and traffic appears, very nicely. What do you mean by "using" it, exactly?

Really you would do a lot better posting such questions on the MyTraffic support forum, just two entries in the Forum list above this one I think. Burkhard works very hard supporting everyone in that Forum.

Regards

Pete

The My Traffic commicator does not work on Vista. This is a Known limitation for Vista users. The installation document states that "Vista users can download the necessary My Traffic updates at the MTX website". I have been to the website but cannot find the update section.I am also looking for instructions on how to use the My Traffic editor after installation. Hope this is clear.

The My Traffic commicator does not work on Vista. This is a Known limitation for Vista users.

Ah. Sorry. I've never heard of that program.

The installation document states that "Vista users can download the necessary My Traffic updates at the MTX website". I have been to the website but cannot find the update section.I am also looking for instructions on how to use the My Traffic editor after installation. Hope this is clear.

Yes, it is clear, but I think you are more likely to get a helpful reply if you post your questions in the MyTraffic support forum, not here which is for FSUIPC and my other programs. I really don't have anything to do with MyTraffic, except as a happy user!

Regards

Pete