The simFlight Network Forums

after inst.FSUIPC4_4152 Problems...

Hi Peter,

always if i install the FSUIPC-Modul i get 9 error-messages (3*3) under

System/Ereignisanzeige/System:

1. Error SideBySide Ereignis 32

2. Error SideBySide Ereignis 59

3. Error SideBySide Ereignis 59

Abhängige Assemblierung "Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect " konnte nicht gefunden werden. "Last Error": Die referenzierte Assemblierung ist nicht auf dem Computer installiert.

Resolve Partial Assembly ist für Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect fehlgeschlagen. Referenzfehlermeldung: Die referenzierte Assemblierung ist nicht auf dem Computer installiert.

Resolve Partial Assembly ist für Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect fehlgeschlagen. Referenzfehlermeldung: Die referenzierte Assemblierung ist nicht auf dem Computer installiert.

I am using Windows XP SP2

FSX + SP1

Level-D 767-300 + SP1

Installer for FSUIPC4.DLL version 4.152

Looking in registry for FSX install path:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator\10.0

Parameter"SetupPath"

SetupPath="C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\"

Checking version of FSX.EXE:

... Version 10.0.61355.0 (Need at least 10.0.60905.0)

Checking compatibility with installed SimConnect:

... Okay, Probe Manifest matches installed SimConnect 60905 (Original)

Found later build SimConnect 61242 (SP1 May07)

Checking if there's already a version of FSUIPC4 installed in:

C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.DLL

... Version 4.152 found.

FSX Modules folder already exists.

Okay -- installed FSUIPC4 into "C:\Programme\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\Modules\FSUIPC4.DLL"

Looking for the current user's Application Data path:

... found as "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\mtz\Anwendungsdaten"

Now finding \Microsoft\FSX\FSX.CFG for all users, including this one

Looking in "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\All Users\Anwendungsdaten"

No FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\Default User\Anwendungsdaten"

No FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\LocalService\Anwendungsdaten"

No FSX.CFG there

Looking in "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\mtz\Anwendungsdaten"

Found FSX.CFG in "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\mtz\Anwendungsdaten\Microsoft\FSX\FSX.CFG"!

Now checking DLL.XML ...

... There is a previous DLL.XML, checking for FSUIPC4 section.

... FSUIPC4 section already exists but will be replaced.

... FSUIPC4 section of DLL.XML written okay

Now checking for a SimConnect.XML file ...

... No SimConnect.XML file found. This is okay.

Looking in "C:\Dokumente und Einstellungen\NetworkService\Anwendungsdaten"

No FSX.CFG there

Now installing additional files into the Modules folder:

Installed "FSUIPC4 User Guide.pdf" okay

Installed "FSUIPC4 for Advanced Users.pdf" okay

Installed "FSUIPC4 History.pdf" okay

Installed "List of FSX controls.pdf" okay

All installer tasks completed okay!

*************** End of Install Log ***************

always if i install the FSUIPC-Modul i get 9 error-messages (3*3) under

System/Ereignisanzeige/System:

1. Error SideBySide Ereignis 32

2. Error SideBySide Ereignis 59

3. Error SideBySide Ereignis 59

Abhängige Assemblierung "Microsoft.FlightSimulator.SimConnect " konnte nicht gefunden werden. "Last Error": Die referenzierte Assemblierung ist nicht auf dem Computer installiert.

Sorry, I don't understand where or what you are seeing, nor what the resulting problem is.

Can you translate any of these for me? And where and when do you see these messages? The installation looks okay. What happens when you run FSX -- is there an FSUIPC4.log?

Regards

Pete

each time when i then start FSX. 3new Events (32,59,59) are indicated in the System

Ah, I see. yes, they are okay -- it is the Manifest Probing which is not finding some versions of SimConnect. both the Installer and FSUIPC scan the versions of SimConnect available and then select the one best for it to use at the time. The failed matches (because you don't have those versions) evidently get logged. I'd not noticed that before.

The process of manifest probing is carried out as advised by Microsoft as the best way of providing proper compatibility to all versions of FSX whilst still being able to take advantage of updated facilities when they are available.

What is the problem, though? Just that this worries you, or what? Have you got a problem using FSUIPC4?

This manifest probing is not new to version 4.152. It was part of the changes made in 4.10 for FSX pre- and post- SP1 compatibility.

Pete

Hallo Peter,

if you say this messages are not a problem than i'm calmed!

My real problem is the behavior of the Level-D767-300 on straight enroute flight !

when i change the View from my preferred 2D-panel View to 3D-Panel ,short thereafter when i look around she

banks full left or right and i can only switch off the Autopilot to avoid a crash!

sorry i thought it could be a FSUIPC -Problem!?!?

My real problem is the behavior of the Level-D767-300 on straight enroute flight !

when i change the View from my preferred 2D-panel View to 3D-Panel ,short thereafter when i look around she

banks full left or right and i can only switch off the Autopilot to avoid a crash!

sorry i thought it could be a FSUIPC -Problem!?!?

No, there is nothing whatsoever in FSUIPC related to views. It doesn't know or care what view you have. It sounds like your graphics card is taking so much processor time when switching views that the LDS autopilot code is missing some of the feedbvack and starts over-controlling.

However, for best LDS767 performance either do not calibrate your controls through FSUIPC, or do so by assigning them in FSUIPC's axis assignments and selecting them t go direct to FSUIPC for calibration. Disable those axes (or the whole joystick, prefereably) in FSX.

Regards

Pete