fsuipc for cfs2 Questions

In FSlook i see 4 cfs2 exclusive vars:

GET_BOMB_AMMO

GET_CANNON_AMMO

GET_GUN_AMMO

and

GET_ROCKET_AMMO

How can I access its (in Delphi).

Sorry, I've no idea what these Gauge variables are. FSUIPC only supported CFS1 and CFS2 "by accident", because they were derived from FS and had sufficient similarities. I never extended FSUIPC to cover combat-specific parts of it at all.

FSLook uses an unpublished and unsupported interface into FSUIPC. It was part of an experiment to see if it was worthwhile providing a method for external programs to read Gauge variable values just as Gauges do. But it turned out too inefficient, slowing FS down too much when used for realistic gauge operations.

If you really want to use it badly enough I can supply you with the source of FSLook (it is all in C) but you will have to analyse it yourself to figure out what to do in Delphi. If you want to try this write to me at petedowson@btconnect.com. I'm afraid I couldn't offer much in the way of support.

Regards

Pete