The simFlight Network Forums

Wide client and Server available seperate from FSUIPC4 ??

Hi,

Setting up a new home network for FS9.

Server computer will be running FS9 with a registerd version of FSUIPC 3.7 on XP.

Client computer is running Windows Vista. How do I obtain a copy of wide client and server, when this is now bundled with FSUIPC 4 for fsx which I don't need at the moment, as I am waiting for DX10 to be released before I buy FSX.

Cheers John T

How do I obtain a copy of wide client and server, when this is now bundled with FSUIPC 4 for fsx

No it isn't. Where on Earth do you get that from? The WideFS package contains WideServer.DLL for FS9 and before and WideClient for any FS. There simply is no WideServer for FSX as its functions are built into FSUIPC4, but this was never the case before FSX.

Have you not even looked at the main download site, http://www.schiratti.com/dowson? Have a more thorough look if so, then please just download the package and see what's inside. The main thing to read, before you pay for it, is the documentation. Don't buy anything you don't need! ;-)

Pete