The simFlight Network Forums

EFIS and FSX

Hello Peter ,

In my setup i am using MCP and EFIS hardware from CPFlight together with Project Magenta ..

and of cource a reg.FSUIPC .

All this was working fine in FS9 buth than came FSX and like with any new version some

unexpected problems comes with it ....

The problem here is the use of the EFIS modules that refuse to work and i can't find out where the problem is .

As i use only a plane with no cockpit like in FS9 and Project Magenta software and using latest FSUIPC version for FSX maby you as an expert know what is happening ?

The CPFlight hardware seems to be ok .....

Best regards,

Jean-Paul

The problem here is the use of the EFIS modules that refuse to work and i can't find out where the problem is .

Sorry, I've no knowledge of the CPFlight hardware whatsoever.

As i use only a plane with no cockpit like in FS9 and Project Magenta software and using latest FSUIPC version for FSX maby you as an expert know what is happening ?

Since the EFIS functions of the CPFlight hardware will presumably be dealing only with Project Magenta, having no function whatsoever in FSX, I really don't see why you get any difference. But as I don't know CPFlight stuff I cannot really help I'm afraid. Do they have any support? Or does PM software recognise the hardware directly, as I thought it did with their MCP? If so you need PM support.

Regards

Pete