The simFlight Network Forums

737 PMDG

Hi

I have just put 737 600/700 PMDG on my pc, almost all works fine. There does not apperr to be any keyboard assignments to the FMC. Is it possible somehow to find a way to do it, or is there some way of finding offsets in fsuipc when the mouse operates the functions. I don't know a lot about fsuipc as I am new to this, but somebody out there may have an answer.

Many Thanks

Chris

I have just put 737 600/700 PMDG on my pc, almost all works fine. There does not apperr to be any keyboard assignments to the FMC.

Really? How can you enter routes, waypoints and so on then?

Is it possible somehow to find a way to do it, or is there some way of finding offsets in fsuipc when the mouse operates the functions.

Although PMDG do use offsets in FSUIPC for quite a few things, I don't know if these are among them, and even if they were I think they may be encrypting it all too to make such cracking more difficult.

I don't know a lot about fsuipc as I am new to this, but somebody out there may have an answer.

Not that I know of, but I've not done any searching to see. One answer for mouse clicking is to use Luciano Napolitano's Key2Mouse program. but of course this needs the gauges to be fixed in position on screen I think (in the same position each time, I mean).

Regards

Pete

Hi

Thanks for the reply, I can use all FMC functions but only by using the mouse and the on screen FMC, this does not help as I want to make my own FMC and plan to use a PS1 screen as the FMC CDU and usb i/o cards to operate all the key functions. I dont think using the mouse will be an option.

Thanks

Chris.

Thanks for the reply, I can use all FMC functions but only by using the mouse and the on screen FMC, this does not help as I want to make my own FMC and plan to use a PS1 screen as the FMC CDU and usb i/o cards to operate all the key functions. I dont think using the mouse will be an option.

Agreed. Sorry, there's no easy answer. PMDG did talk about a Software Development Kit for their products a couple of years ago, but nothing came of it, at least not that I know of. I know there are special commercial arrangements with folks like GoFlight. I doubt they'll want to make individual arrangements, and if they did they'd probably be expensive, but you could always ask them.

I use the PMDG aircraft, but none of the cockpit, panels or subsystems. I use Project Magenta stuff for all that.

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete

Thanks for the quick reply again, I was trying to use PMDG as a cheap option but that may not be possible. Going down the Project Magenta route would be my first option, but the cost for a complete setup is BIG MONEY. I will have to think it all out again.

Many Thanks

Chris.

:(