The simFlight Network Forums

pfc.dll

Hi Pete,

Just purchased a throttle quadrant and set it up per your instructions. I

have a constant nose bobbing to the left & right and I have no wx in the fs2002 program. Have not been able to smooth this out it jerks on a shallow turn and the fps are steady at 30.

If you have an idea please let me know.

Regards Nick

Just purchased a throttle quadrant and set it up per your instructions. I have a constant nose bobbing to the left & right and I have no wx in the fs2002 program. Have not been able to smooth this out it jerks on a shallow turn and the fps are steady at 30.

I don't think throttles can cause nose bobbing. How could they, unless your torgue and P-factor settings are very high (see Aircraft Realism menu) and there's some jittering from the throttle. I find the FS settings a bit overdone anyway -- set both those somewhere near the centre of their range.

See if the throttles are jittering (the PFC.DLL calibration screen should show you). If so you either have a poor power supply or there's something else wrong. For either you would need to contact PFC.

Regards,

Pete

O.K. Pete promise not to scold and send me to the corner. I casually took your advice and went to the realism page only to find a medium setting of 50% but the autoruder was checked when I had the j-stick waiting for the pfc yoke & quadrant to arrive.

My apology for making such an error but I thank you for the fast reply.

Thank You

Nick