The simFlight Network Forums

For Pete: Reverser problem solved.

Hi,

I did what you said and got the reversers to work correctly now.

Funny thing is that I assigned throttle #1 push to Throttle Incr (thru your modules buttons/switches section) and then release to Throttle #1 set. When I then tested just that #1 throttle, it would reverse, but very slowly and not at much power. Once though, I programmed throttle #2 the same way, then they both went to almost full power for reverse, and now when I close the reverse down, reverse shuts off correctly and I don't have to move the throttles a little forward to shut off reverse as was the case before.

Before I set them thru your modules section, I did go into the game's assignments and saw that one of the throttles was set to Engine dec quickly, but when I went to delete that, so I could program it in your modules without conflict, it would not let me delete it. Maybe now that I have both throttles assigned thru your buttons, its gone from the game's assignments. I will check it later.

Thanks anyway for the tip on programming reverse.

Randy