The simFlight Network Forums

Problem wit FSUIPC

Hallo Peter, hello FS community,

i need some help. If i trie to connect to IVAO i become an error message from the FSUIPC. It had already works but now i have the problems.

The message is:

Warning! Failed to load FSUIPC

No weather or fsuipc TCAS feed will be available

Check if you have FSUIPC installes

Reason:

That´s my problem

I´m using the FS9 with alot of Add ons.... I use the IVAO to fly online.... The FSUIPC Vers. is 3.70

Please help my!!

Regards René from Germany

If i trie to connect to IVAO i become an error message from the FSUIPC. It had already works but now i have the problems.

The message is:

Warning! Failed to load FSUIPC

No weather or fsuipc TCAS feed will be available

Check if you have FSUIPC installes

Reason:

Sorry, that isn't a message from FSUIPC so I cannot really help (i don't know what the program is doing). Maybe you don't have FSUIPC installed, or maybe there's a problem with the IVAO software you are using?

I´m using the FS9 with alot of Add ons.... I use the IVAO to fly online.... The FSUIPC Vers. is 3.70

Version 3.70 is very old and totally unsupported. Please update to the current version if you want assistance. And then check the FSUIPC Log which you will find in the FS Modules folder.

Regards

Pete

i´ve downloaded the new fsuipc from your site und put the dll into the modules folder of fs9..

i restart the fs and looks into modules fsuipc in game menu but nothing happend.. it shows the old version

In that case you most certainly have not put the new version into the correct place, or you've still got the old version. Right-click on it and check the version -- it is in the Properties.

wich datafile is the Log??

It is the one called FSUIPC.LOG. The filetype is "Log", as a clue. You've probably got Windows stupidly hiding the proper filenames from you, so it probably hides DLL too1

Regards

Pete