The simFlight Network Forums

Transfer of Registration code from FS 2003 to FSX

I have been a registered user of FSUIPC and WideFS for some time now, well since 2004, and recently installed MSFSX, but I tried to install FSUIPC to no avail, well basically my registration code from FSUIPC prior to MSFSX wouldn't work. Do I need to buy a new licience to use FSUIPC on MSFSX or can I transfer my FSUIPC 2004 licience to my MSFSX installation?

Thanks in advance.

... I tried to install FSUIPC to no avail

FSUIPC won't work in FSX. You need the new program, FSUIPC4. Please review the Announcements above which are there to keep everyone informaed about what is going on.

Do I need to buy a new licience to use FSUIPC on MSFSX or can I transfer my FSUIPC 2004 licience to my MSFSX installation?

Neither. You need to download and install FSUIPC4 (it comes with an Installer. Please read the instructions). Then you can purchase a new License key for it from SimMarket. All the details are provided in the documentations.

Regards

Pete