The simFlight Network Forums

Rudder problems

Pete

I know this has been covered in the past but I am having issues with my rudder on all my aircraft. When taxing my aircraft they pull to the right constantly.

I am using the latest registered version of FSUIPC for FS9 and have installed the DLL provided this month. My aircraft include the PMDG 737-700,800,900, PMDG 747, the PSS 757-200,300, PSS 777-200LR, and the LEVEL-D 767.

I use the CH Yoke and Pedals.

My computer is a DELL XPS400 with Windows XP Home Edition.

I tried to use the manual for letting FSUIPC handle my CH Yoke, but with my :oops: limited I.Q., I couldn't figure it out how to configure my yoke, hence my setup is back to letting FS handle my yoke.

Any help you can provide would be really appreciated.

Thank You.

Joe

I know this has been covered in the past but I am having issues with my rudder on all my aircraft. When taxing my aircraft they pull to the right constantly.

You need to properly calibrate the rudder pedals with an adequate null zone.

I tried to use the manual for letting FSUIPC handle my CH Yoke, but with my :oops: limited I.Q., I couldn't figure it out how to configure my yoke, hence my setup is back to letting FS handle my yoke.

If you have it working fine in FS, what are you trying to use FSUIPC for?

I use the CH Yoke and Pedals.

I don't have any of those. But didn't you see the earlier, "sticky" thread in this Forum entitled "FSUIPC guide for CH Users"? I really don't think I can help more than that! ;-)

Regards

Pete

Yes I did see the stickie concerning the CH Yoke, that was the one I was referring to concerning the manual.

Hmm. I thought that was aimed specifically to help folks with CH gear? I didn't have anything to do with it of course.

The "manual" to follow when using FSUIPC to calibrate things is the one supplied with FSUIPC -- the "User Manual". It provides a very simple step-by-step guide for ALL types of joystick, yoke or rudder system. I've no way of explaining anything in any more basic way, as that is it.But it sounds like you've not actually referred to it? :-(

Pete