The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC WIDEFS

Dear sir

after new installation of FS2004 ,FSUIPC and WIDEFS [ propely registered ] don't work with Project Magenta on server and client side -

it's very strange becouse if i don't register FSUIPC The program on server recognize fsuipc

and works properly -

i have trayed to reinstall all but the problem it's always the same

i please you to help me

thank very much

Mario Micalizzi

it's very strange becouse if i don't register FSUIPC The program on server recognize fsuipc

and works properly

There are only three possible reasons I know of for this:

1. Your system date is set before the date of purchase of either or both the FSUIPC and WideFS keys.

or

2. The FSUIPC DLL is corrupted and its signature is not valid -- look at the FSUIPC.LOG file, it will tell you if this is the case. You can also right-click on the DLL and select Properties-Digital Signature and check it there.

or

3. One of other of the keys is a forgery, one produced by a pirate key generator.

hopefully this last one is the least likely so check the other two. If there's a signature problem you may need to run the supplied file from GlobalSign to install the Certificate into Windows -- apparently some older versions of Windows (before XP SP1) don't always have this pre-installed.

Regards

Pete