The simFlight Network Forums

after registering FSUIPC 4.26 joystick always uncheck

Hi Pete,

I have a question regarding using FSUIPC 4.26 with FSX , before registering FSUIPC 4.26 , I can use my joystick with FSX normally, but after registering FSUIPC 4.26 my joystick always uncheck everytime, I have to check to use my joystick, I have delete the (fsx.cfg) and I start the FSX but still the same problem that I have to go to options and then to control to check to be able to use my joystick, this happend when I use the FSUIPC 4.26 with register,

I did restore my backup without registering it and it works. what have I done wrong?

sincerely

John

PS: I did register to this forum with my email address which I register my FSUIPC, but get no reply, I did register with another email adress , to get in toch with you.

I have a question regarding using FSUIPC 4.26 with FSX , before registering FSUIPC 4.26 , I can use my joystick with FSX normally, but after registering FSUIPC 4.26 my joystick always uncheck everytime, I have to check to use my joystick

FSUIPC has nothing whatsoever to do with your joystick settings in FSX. It cannot interfere with the FSX setting (I don't even know how to do that) nor does it touch the FSX.CFG file. You have something else going on entirely.

Regards

Pete