The simFlight Network Forums

Problem to registered WideFS

Hello all

I have registered the FSUIPC it is long time ago and yesterday i buy the WideFS. The problem that I have with WideFS's record the fact is that puts the data automatically of the FSUIPC, the user name is correct but the the email is another and does not allow to change to me the email to put the correct.

As I can solve the problem?

Thanks

Enrique Fuentes

PD- sorry for my English

I have registered the FSUIPC it is long time ago and yesterday i buy the WideFS. The problem that I have with WideFS's record the fact is that puts the data automatically of the FSUIPC, the user name is correct but the the email is another and does not allow to change to me the email to put the correct.

Yes, your Name and Email are you "ID" for registration purposes, and you cannot have FSUIPC and WideFS simultaneously registered to two different people (two IDs). It does say this in the User Guide.

SimMarket can fix this for you, or else you can send all the details to me: I need your FSUIPC registration details -- name, email, key) and your new WideFS details (name, email, key). Send to petedowson@btconnect.com. Tell me which ID (name, email) you want to use.

Regards

Pete