The simFlight Network Forums

Wilco Airbus 2 throttle config.

Hello

I remember there was a post about this specific trouble somewhere but Ive been searching for over an hour and its a little easier to ask this way.

I need please some help on what I need to do to configure the CH Throttle Quad with FSUipic to work with Airbus Vol 2. I think I had to uncheck something in the throttle calibration of the specific aircraft and I think i also needed to asign one throttle lever to all engines.

Can somebody please refresh my mind?

Currently, sometimes the throttles dont respont, or if they do, the AT does not arm after take off

Cheers to all

I need please some help on what I need to do to configure the CH Throttle Quad with FSUipic to work with Airbus Vol 2. I think I had to uncheck something in the throttle calibration of the specific aircraft and I think i also needed to asign one throttle lever to all engines.

As far as I know, provided you are using the latest version of FSUIPC (eg, for FS9, FSUIPC 3.81) where some of the defaults were changed, there's nothing special to do for either of those add-ons. If you have been using FSUIPC before, you may want to delete your FSUIPC.INI file and go through setting your options (if desired) again, just to make sure the revised defaults apply.

Currently, sometimes the throttles dont respont, or if they do, the AT does not arm after take off

Get them working in FS without calibrating or assigning in FSUIPC first. This avoids confusion as to what is going on.

Regards

Pete