The simFlight Network Forums

AdvDisplay.dll

Hi

I'm going to use Radar Contact 4.3 now i have finally got FSX and are waiting for the registration key. I have already

placed AdvDisplay.dll in the module folder and actually expected to see it when i started FSX and had chosen my plane,

but it's not in the menu "modules" - i can only see FSUIPC.

Am i doing something wrong? - should it be placed in another folder than "modules" in FSX or is there another version

than version 2.14 ??

This module is rather essential when you use Radar Contact :)

Cheers

Lars Klüver

Copenhagen

Denmark

I'm going to use Radar Contact 4.3 now i have finally got FSX and are waiting for the registration key. I have already

placed AdvDisplay.dll in the module folder and actually expected to see it when i started FSX and had chosen my plane,

but it's not in the menu "modules" - i can only see FSUIPC.

Advdisplay is not supported and has not been so for several years, not on FS9 nor on FSX. It most certainly won't work on FSX.

This module is rather essential when you use Radar Contact :)

It most certainly is not. It was superseded by the special display facilities built into FSUIPC many years ago. Please have a look at the FSUIPC user guide for all the details.

Pete