The simFlight Network Forums

Throttle Trouble on CS Yoke

Hi Guys (Peter)

Wondering if any of you can help me, im running fs2004 with the CH yoke and pedals with the single grey throttle on top of the yoke colum (you know the ones i mean), since ive had these i havnt been able too use my reverse thrust, even using F2 it wont work. I was told that FSUIPC would fix that, so ive purchased that, and played around with it, and sure enough, the reversers will work, but only if i click the "rev" check box on the throttle colum. This doesnt mean "reversers", it means to reverse the throttle i THINK, so now full throttle is idle, and idle throttle is full, if that makes sense. Thats the only way i can get them dam reversers to work.

Anyone got any ideas of how too have a normal throttle but with reversrs??

Many Thanks

Anyone got any ideas of how too have a normal throttle but with reversrs?

Yes, I have -- and I described how to do this specifically in the FSUIPC documentation, as it is one of the most common needs. Did you try looking in there? Check the section in the User Guide on calibration. Following the 12-step guide to calibrating there's a few notes on special needs. Read the one starting

• If you have a single throttle control and you’d like to have an idle and reverse zone on this

Regards

Pete