The simFlight Network Forums

No PFC In CF9 Menu

Ok,I deleted all FSUIPC and PFC files from CF9 modules,then reinstalled,started cf9,saw pfc in menu,re registered fsuipc,set pfc parameters,restarted cf9...............no pfc in menu!

What is CF9 please? I'm afraid it isn't a program I've heard of. Are you sure my modules work in it?

What versions of FSUIPC and PFC, please. I always need to know version numbers.

Please show me the FSUIPC.LOG and PFC.LOG files from the Modules menu.

What PFC equipment are you trying to use?

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete, my sim is Century Of Flight,FS2004

Oh, right. That's the first time I've ever seen it referred to as "CF9". It's normally FS2004 or FS9.

The modules are FSUIPC 3.8.2.0 and PFC dll 2.3.0.0. I am trying to get my PFC Cirrus 2 console to show up in the FS2004 menu. I shows up,and functions in FSX. Thanks,Jim

On FS9 it appears in the FS menu on its own, just as "PFC". In FSX is is in the Add-Ons menu.

There are later versions (3.827 and 2.305, respectively) available in the "Other Downloads ..." Announcement above. It might be worthwhile trying those.

Regards

Pete