The simFlight Network Forums

Buttons

Hey Pete, thanks for replying and successfully helping me with my Flapsproblems. Now they work perfect! This encourages me to submit you more of my problems, eg.:

how can I assign buttons to functions which are not listed in the drop-down-menue?

For my Aeroworx King Air B 200 I want to assign buttons to Prop. Syncr. on-off/Autofeather on-off and Taxilights on-off. I am sure thats possible, but how?

Regards Guenther

how can I assign buttons to functions which are not listed in the drop-down-menue?

If there aren't any functions to assign to, you cannot assign them. It is really that simple.

For some add-on panels you may be able to add functions yourself using the Mouse Macro facilities. For other add-on programs which use keystrokes you can assign keystrokes. If they are not susceptible to either but you can operate them with the mouse you may need to purchase Luciano Napolitano's "Key2Mouse" and then program keys to operate the mouse.

For my Aeroworx King Air B 200 I want to assign buttons to Prop. Syncr. on-off/Autofeather on-off and Taxilights on-off. I am sure thats possible, but how?

Have you looked very hard? I don't think so! There are most certainly controls in the lists for all three of those standard FS functions.

If you have difficulty searching the lists, just enable FSUIPC's "event" logging (on the Logging tab), operate the controls with the mouse, then look in the FSUIPC Log file to see what control it used, if any.

Regards

Pete