The simFlight Network Forums

Instructions in Spanish

I am with a group of about 20 simmers that meet every friday at L'Aeroteca in Barcelona (Spain), a bookshop dedicated 100 % to aviation, which among other features has a pro cockpit simulator of a B 737 NG..

As I am the one speaking better English within the whole group, have taken care of translating into Spanish some texts in English which are usefull for simmers. We started with a few articles of Mike Ray, and would like now to make a brief report in Spanish about the configuration of controls using FSUIPC, which might be followed by similar reports about other interesting features of your soft.

Needless to say I will not only base my report on your manual, but I will use some of the depictions of the menus showed in your text.

As we would eventually post that report in our web page: www.simuteca.com, when it will be fully operative in a few days, and as I did with Mike Ray I would appreciate if you could tell me whether we can count on your permission to do it.

When the report is completed, and just in case you understand any Spanish, I will be sending you a copy, and will keep you allways posted about any text we might publish based on your software.

Let me clarify also that all of these texts are distributed free of charge both to our associates or when we post them in the web page.

As we would eventually post that report in our web page: http://www.simuteca.com, when it will be fully operative in a few days, and as I did with Mike Ray I would appreciate if you could tell me whether we can count on your permission to do it.

Yes, certainly. You have permission.

When the report is completed, and just in case you understand any Spanish, I will be sending you a copy, and will keep you allways posted about any text we might publish based on your software.

Okay. Thanks. Maybe I'll get my son, who lives in Spain, to read them for me! ;-)

Thanks and Best Regards!

Pete