The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC 3.135 registered not compatible with Ivap 1.38b2150

Dear Pete.

I'm a cockpit builder, so I have a registered version of FSUIPC (FSUIPC 3.135)

2 weeks ago, my ivap 1.34 b1842 refused to connect me on the network.

After a while, I understood I have to download the latest version of Ivap.

At installation, Ivap 1.38b2150 asked me if I would like to upgrade my version of FSUIPC to version 3.82

As I new I've got a registered version, I refused. But Ivap refused to work.

So, I re-installed it, accepting the upgrade of FSUIPC from 3.135 to 3.82.

Then I had a FSUIPC error, telling me my keys are not complient with the version of FSUIPC.

So I switched back to FSUIPC 3.135, but now I've got no dynamic weather neither TCAS informations on IVAO

How can I solve my problem?

Here are the registrations data of my FSUIPC:

[DELETED!!!!]

To tell you the truth, I would appreciate not having to by a licence for the second time.

Thank you for your attention.

Kind regards.

David LEBAIILY.

P.S. I wrote to Kenny (IVAO Software Development Department) and he advised me to write to you.

I'm a cockpit builder, so I have a registered version of FSUIPC (FSUIPC 3.135)

That is so far out of date it is unbelievable! The current version is 3.85. Please update if you want support.

As I new I've got a registered version, I refused.

Registration is nothing to do with it. If you insist on using old versions you can be sure that you will get compatibility problems with new programs using new features. Your registration does not entitle you to any support for old versions, you need to update.

So, I re-installed it, accepting the upgrade of FSUIPC from 3.135 to 3.82.

Then I had a FSUIPC error, telling me my keys are not complient with the version of FSUIPC.

Two things there. First, 3.82 is not supported either. It too is too old. Second, there's never been any change in the keys. If your key is legitimate it will work with any version 3.

Here are the registrations data of my FSUIPC:

Ouch! NEVER publish your key! I may have to disable it as a result. Then you would certainly have to buy a new one! :-(

I'll check it here, but I really need you to (a) use 3.85, and (b) run FS, close it. Show me the FSUIPC.LOG from the FS Modules folder.

[LATER]

You key works fine here. Have you looked at the documentation at all yet? Check the Installation section, particularly the boxed part right at the start. That might be relevant.

Regards

Pete

Dear Pete

Thank you very much for your answer.

You were right: it was effectively a problem with the code signature

(my FS server run on windows 2000)

It's my fault: I confess I didn't read the Installation manual.

Sorry then.

Thank you again, and thank you for giving us wonderfull products like FSUIPC.

Regards.

David LEBAILLY