The simFlight Network Forums

ch controles

hi just got the ch thorttle quadrant so i bought the Peter Dowson FSUIPC from simartet read the info till blue in face can not get it to calibrate and assingn the controles at all thanks kevin

Sounds like they are broken then. Try using them in FS normally first. FSUIPC should never be your first resort in any case -- what is wrong with CH that they cannot make controls which work with FS in the first place?

Pete

the controles work fine before i start whith payed verion of the FSUIPC when you move the cotrles in the axis assignments you see all the axis but the ehen you go to you calibration all the setting for the go to the same number now i cant get the game to assin the controles right the software has messed thing right up hpoe there is some way of fixing so we do not have to uninstall game thanks kevin

the controles work fine before i start whith payed verion of the FSUIPC

So you had them working well with FS assignments, but you decided to use FSUIPC anyway?

when you move the cotrles in the axis assignments

Why are you assigning axes in FSUIPC when the assignments in FS work okay? You can still use FSUIPC to calibrate controls assigned in FS. You are running before you can even walk, perhaps? The assignment of axes in FSUIPC is another step. Are you trying to do too much too quickly, and not understanding what you are doing?

When you assign in FSUIPC you have to disable things in FS, otherwise they will interfere severely.

you see all the axis but the ehen you go to you calibration all the setting for the go to the same number

Sorry, but you really need to be clearer in your descriptions if you want me to understand. I don't know what that means. Are you saying that you disabled the joystick in FS and assigned them in FSUIPC only? Did you assign them to FS controls, or direct to FSUIPC calibration? It makes a lot of difference. When you say "all the setting for the go to the same number", can you explain more, please? What numbers are where for which? I cannot visualise anything from your description.

now i cant get the game to assin the controles right the software has messed thing right up

The "software" cannot possibly "messed thing right up". I think you are being rather irrational and abusing the software because you don't know what you have done and, to be honest, don't appear to know why you are doing it. I can help if you explain what you want to do and what you are trying to do to achieve it -- step by step, number by number.

Or please just delete the FSUIPC INI file (the configuration settings), then FSUIPC will do simply nothing again. Everything you ever do with FSUIPC is just listed and stored in that file. It is quite innocent. You seem to be rather prone to gross exaggeration I think?

hpoe there is some way of fixing so we do not have to uninstall game thanks kevin

Why uninstall the "game" when you can simply delete your settings? You are a bit extreme in your assessments. Please calm down and think things through. Perhaps read a little more before messing about? I'm sorry it is in English. There are some translations around, but i don't know if there are any in your language.

Regards

Pete