The simFlight Network Forums

PFC Vmax, cirrus and go flight

Hi I have just bought a PFC Vmax yoke and cirrus pedals.

I have also bought GF-Atc,GF 166a VRP, GFRP48, GF-Lgt and GF-TQ6 throttle.

Im using a amd 6000+ with 4gb ram, 2x ati hd 4670 graphic, and windows vista.

I have FSX with acceleration

I have problems to get thiss to work.

The PFC yoke installs when connected via usb but it seems to be wrong coz it says it has z axis. and in flight sim it says com port ok, but finds no yoke.

Havent tested the rudders yet.

Where can I find a software to make usb look like COM?

I also get wierd things when i have the TQ6 throttle installed, the throttles dont work and when moving lever view changes or plane turnes.

I have configured it in FSX and in GF config.

Hope anyone knows a solution to my problems!

THanks

Hi I have just bought a PFC Vmax yoke and cirrus pedals...

The PFC yoke installs when connected via usb but it seems to be wrong coz it says it has z axis. and in flight sim it says com port ok, but finds no yoke.

What, exactly, "in flight sim says com port ok"? Are you possibly trying to use my PFC digital controller driver on a PFC joystick device which just connects as a standard joystick/yoke?

My drivers are for PFC's digital control systems only. For normal joystick devices you use normal joystick drivers and assign in FS (or optionally in FSUIPC) just as for any other joystick device. The digital controller board is built into the Throttle Control System, the Cirrus range of consoles, the Jetliner console, the 737NG cockpit, and some of PFC's other cockpits. But PFC also make ordinary devices not using that system, and "V-Max" sounds like a badged version of those?

Didn't your PFC devices come with any instructions at all? Perhaps you'd better seek support from whoever you bought them from?

I also get wierd things when i have the TQ6 throttle installed, the throttles dont work and when moving lever view changes or plane turnes.I have configured it in FSX and in GF config.

I believe GoFlight have their own Support Forum, don't they?

Regards

Pete