The simFlight Network Forums

fsuipc

I do not have a 'modules folder' in fsx to put the fsuipc in. Please advise.

You haven't run the Installer then. You cannot merely copy FSUIPC4.DLL into FSX and expect it to work! It is not like any previous FS version!

Please download the full FSUIPC4 package from the Schiratti site and read the installation instructions.

Regards

Pete

Done that but when I went back to simmarket to check key no it won't let me in. Are you able to obtain it? I have made out a trouble ticket.

Sorry, I don't understand you.

Your original message merely indicated that you'd somehow got a copy of FSUIPC and wanted to install it into FSX. I pointed out that you cannot do that yourself, you need to use the Installer. Have you run the installer? If so you will now have a Modules folder in FSX and FSUIPC should be getting loaded when you run FSX.

What "key" are you trying to "check" with SimMarket? Do you mean you can happily install FSUIPC4, and it is working okay, and you now want to purchase it?

Regards

Pete