The simFlight Network Forums

Assorted hardware going cheap ...

Hi folks,

I can hardly move in my office and need to clear some stuff out that I no longer use. This is mostly PFC stuff (check http://www.flypfc.com for pix and other details, at least for the parts they still sell).

For now it's a brief list, to see if there is any interest here. I'm pricing it all really low because I want it to shift, but I also want to raise enough dosh to pay for replacing the hard disks on my main Sim PCs (PFC 737NG and Aerosoft GA28R) with solid state ones.

Just talk to me if you have an interest. Bear in mind I'm in the UK. I'd rather not have to pack stuff up well enough to survive shipping (I wouldn't know where to begin, to be honest), so this favours folks in the UK or close and willing to collect. If shipping is involved the costs will have to be added, because they could exceed the prices (as you'll realise when you feel the weight of these items! They are build to last, and SOLID!)

Okay, here's the list, starting with the one item not from PFC:

• EPIC USB, cased, plus expansion board£ 50 (GBP)
    PFC stuff:
    Cirrus 2 Console + choice of one throttle quadrant .... £ 600 (GBP)
    (This is not the "Pro" version).
    Assorted other quadrants£ 50 (GBP) each
    (I have one of each type)
    Avionics stack + RIC£ 450 (GBP)
    (Connects to the Cirrus 2, or can be used alone)
    Throttle quadrant system (TCS) + choice of one throttle quadrant£ 150 (GBP)
    Cirrus rudder pedals, digital (not proportional) toe brakes£ 150 (GBP)
    (Wired for connection to Cirrus 2, TCS or Jetliner console, but could possibly be converted for Game Port use -- not USB though)
    Jetliner 737 style floor-standing yoke ... £ 200 (GBP)
    (Wired for connection to the Jetliner console, but could possibly be converted for Game Port use -- not USB though)
    Jetliner console with 737 quadrant£ 400 (GBP)
    (Include A/P controls, full radio stack, as well as throttle quadrant and sundries)
    MCP complete with pilot and copilot EFIS units and 6-packs£ 500 (GBP)
    (This is easily the most professional-looking and feeling full MCP that you could (once) get. It is the same one incorporated into the PFC 737NG (see "AATS" on the website)).
    Freestanding 737 style full size FMC incorporating mini PC and green mono screen£ 250 (GBP)
    (This needs Project Magenta CDU software running actually on that mini PC, and it connects as another PC on your network. There's a slight fault with it (which has been there ever since I got it) in that the switch on sometimes doesn't boot the PC. There's a consistent way around this, however).

Questions? Offers? (Though please note that these are pretty much absolute minimums already -- they are all worth far more, as you'll see if you visit the website and check the pricing). Privately to petedowson@btconnect.com.

I'm in no rush about any of this. I'm still far too busy to actually tidy my office in any case! . This is in the nature of forward planning more than desperation!

Regards

Pete Dowson

I can hardly move in my office and need to clear some stuff out that I no longer use. This is mostly PFC stuff (check http://www.flypfc.com for pix and other details, at least for the parts they still sell).

Some of the items are now sold or reserved. The following are still available:

Cirrus 2 Console + choice of one throttle quadrant .... £ 600 (GBP)

(This is not the "Pro" version).

Assorted other quadrants£ 50 (GBP) each

(I have one of each type)

Avionics stack + RIC£ 450 (GBP)

(Connects to the Cirrus 2, or can be used alone)

Throttle quadrant system (TCS) + choice of one throttle quadrant£ 150 (GBP)

Cirrus rudder pedals, digital (not proportional) toe brakes£ 150 (GBP)

(Wired for connection to Cirrus 2, TCS or Jetliner console, but could possibly be converted for Game Port use -- not USB though)

MCP complete with pilot and copilot EFIS units and 6-packs£ 500 (GBP)

(This is easily the most professional-looking and feeling full MCP that you could (once) get. It is the same one incorporated into the PFC 737NG (see "AATS" on the website)).

Freestanding 737 style full size FMC incorporating mini PC and green mono screen£ 250 (GBP)

(This needs Project Magenta CDU software running actually on that mini PC, and it connects as another PC on your network. There's a slight fault with it (which has been there ever since I got it) in that the switch on sometimes doesn't boot the PC. There's a consistent way around this, however).

Questions? Offers? Privately to petedowson@btconnect.com.

Regards

Pete Dowson