The simFlight Network Forums

Troubles

Hi... I am having a strange issue ...

Everytime I install your FSUIP for FSX and AS6.5 it causes my wireless mouse to behave very erratic....

I have had this set up in the past and just figured it out on a fresh format as this was the last thing to install....

Its driving me nuts....I am using version 4.28 and can barely control my mouse...

This is on XP SP3 and is an unregestered version....

Any thoughts please??? Thanks for any tips you might offer....

Everytime I install your FSUIP for FSX and AS6.5 it causes my wireless mouse to behave very erratic....

Sorry, I don't know what that could be. There is absolutely no use or reference to mice in any of my code.

This is on XP SP3 and is an unregestered version....

If FSUIPC4 is not user registered it really isn't doing anything at all except what is asked of it by client programs . Is AS6.5 your only FSUIPC client program? If so, have you tried not running it and checking whether the mouse is okay then? If so, maybe it is related to AS6.5?

BTW you do realise, I assume, that AS6.5 was designed for FS9, not FSX, and that since FSX came out there have been two versions of Active Sky designed specifically for FSX -- ASX and ASA?

Regards

Pete

Wow ...That was quick..I know its for FS9...But have been using it for FSX as just an engine.....

I have FEX and awaiting their promised weather engine, so to try and avoid another purchase I have been going this way...

You know...It may be A6.5 too...Let me do some testing and I will post my results back tommorrow Pete..

Thank you for your info....

Yes...its all thats installed as client program

After the install of your FSUIPC the wierdness out of nowhere started ...

As quickly as it came it went....Before I could even hunt a culprit..

It lasted about 10 minutes and went away ...

Sorry to bother you about this Pete..But it appears all is well..

BTW...Thanks for all you do for us simmers... :)