The simFlight Network Forums

A new Function

Hi Pete, i wonder if is possible to add an auto update function for FSUIPC? Thus everytime you release an update it could tell us about it or even give us the option to download it. I dont know if is simple to add or if u´re interested to do.

Thanks,

Eduardo

Hi Pete, i wonder if is possible to add an auto update function for FSUIPC? Thus everytime you release an update it could tell us about it or even give us the option to download it. I dont know if is simple to add or if u´re interested to do.

Well it certainly must be possible, because other programs do such things, but the whole area of Internet access from programs is unknown to me so it would mean taking the time out to investigate and learn new stuff. I'm not adverse to that, but generally find it more useful to get on with FS related developments. I'll certainly bear it in mind and might be able to fit it in one day.

Thanks,

Pete

Well it certainly must be possible, because other programs do such things, but the whole area of Internet access from programs is unknown to me so it would mean taking the time out to investigate and learn new stuff. I'm not adverse to that, but generally find it more useful to get on with FS related developments. I'll certainly bear it in mind and might be able to fit it in one day.

Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Regards

Eduardo