The simFlight Network Forums

HAT SWITCH AND CH YOKE

Hello,

I did a reinstall of all my addons including FSUIPC 3.90 since I bought a brand new PC.

I have also the CH Yoke, before I did the install of FSUIPC the hat switch was working perfectly.

I made the axis assignments following the exemple in the User Guide of FSUIPC (page 35).

My problem is that with FSUIPC I have only horizontal pan and not anymore the vertical direction.

When you're in the VC of a plane, you don't have access anymore to all instruments (radio, overhead, etc etc etc)

What am I doing wrong ?

Thanks in advance,

Marc

I did a reinstall of all my addons including FSUIPC 3.90 since I bought a brand new PC.

I have also the CH Yoke, before I did the install of FSUIPC the hat switch was working perfectly.

Why not use the same INI file from your old PC then?

I made the axis assignments following the exemple in the User Guide of FSUIPC (page 35).

My problem is that with FSUIPC I have only horizontal pan and not anymore the vertical direction.

No idea why. There are two examples for this on Page 35 -- one most certainly designed for FS2004 -- but both including PAN_UP/DOWN etc controls. If FS is ignoring these then there's something wrong with your FS installation. More likely you've got some of the assignments wrong. Try enabling Event logging in the FSUIPC Logging options, then operate your hat, and check the FSUIPC LOG file to see what it reports.

Regards

Pete