The simFlight Network Forums

Problems with FSUIPC4 4.50 and Auto Pilot and general flying

I am new to all of this so bare with me.

I have just installed VASF4 and FSUIPC and am having a nightmare.

I am having major problems with flying now. The joystick is no so sensative if I touch it slightly I end up in Iraq when I should be landing at Heathrow.

To add to this the Auto Pilot now make my plane nose dive and I've tried about 10 different planes... the same issue!

I just cannot fly!

Can anyone tellme how I can fix this I have to admit I am a novice when it comes down to the technical elements...??

I have just installed VASF4 and FSUIPC and am having a nightmare.

I am having major problems with flying now. The joystick is no so sensative if I touch it slightly I end up in Iraq when I should be landing at Heathrow.

FSUIPC doesn't touch anything in your aircraft unless you've told it to. But I don't know this "VASF4", so maybe it is something to do with that? What is it supposed to do? Try not using it.

If you've been messing with FSUIPC settings and don't know what you've done, just delete the FSUIPC4.INI file before loading FSX -- then FSUIPC will revert to defaults and not touch your controls at all. You'll find that file in the FSX Modules folder.

Regards

Pete