The simFlight Network Forums

FUSUIPC

From C. Licari / Italy - email: clicari@clicari.com

Subj/ 747-400 cokpit/ upper panel - running with FS2004

Good afternoon to all of you.

I've build a cockpit havinh running on a net Lan 6 computers.

The upper panel (project magenta software) is located in proper PC which is one of the 5 PCs on net Lan.

beside to the project Magenta software, I'veconnect the upper panel with FS Communicator, and when I load it I note that it is not working properly as

the blue cursor on the FUSUIPC windows reaches the red line and keeping it, while the windows of EPIC events works properly.

On this condition at the beginning the program allows to operating with the upper panel, but after some while,

It becomes disconnected.

Can u please indicate to me which are the causes that makes the FUSUIPC not working properly, to enabling me to rectify

the program setting.

your replay can be sent via email to my address: clicari@clicari.com

Thank you+ best regards

C.Licari

I'veconnect the upper panel with FS Communicator, and when I load it I note that it is not working properly as

the blue cursor on the FUSUIPC windows reaches the red line and keeping it

Sorry, I don't know FSCommunicator, nor anything about any "blue cursor on an FSUIPC Window". There is nothing like that in any of my software. You probably need to refer to FSCommunicator documentation or support.

If you are referring to a WideFS (WideServer -- WideClient) connection, then the Log files for both parts would help you find out what is wrong on the Network.

Regards

Pete