The simFlight Network Forums

Radar Connect Display Is Truncated

Vista 32 SP 2

FSX SP

Fsuipc 4.52 Registered ---Checked - Fsuipc multiline display window

RC 4.3.3845

FSX is running with aircraft parked at the gate.

RC is running with plan installed.

The display text is truncated, on the green line, resulting in the loss, of the last word or the last number.

.....clearance report---the last word "report" is not displayed--push 7 for acknowledge--now the word "report"

is displayed as a one word display.

If the last display should be 3548, the number "8" does not display until I push 7 for ack, now "8" displayed as a line line display.

Sometimes, the display text stops the display. The RC information continues to send audio and info in the block below the green line.

The FSX ATC window works OK. The ATC displays two lines of text.

I believe that the Windows FSX uses the same files for both the FSX ATC and the RC ATC.

Any truncated solutions? Anyone?

Popi

The display text is truncated, on the green line

What "green line"? Aren't you seeing a proper Radar Contact window, with a title and room for several lines?

The FSX ATC window works OK. The ATC displays two lines of text.

The FS ATC menu should be more lines than that!

You do realise that the FS windows can be sized and saved with your flights? You can even undock them if you prefer a solid colour background, or want to move them off to another screen.

Regards

Pete

the green Line is the background for the display lines. " Position And Hold" is the red text on the green background.

Yes, a title and info is displayed with the RC box.

Lets forget the item about the FSX TCA. That was a bad example by me.

Let me try this again. If the controller is sending this display, ....Position And Hold, The red text displays --Position And--After I send the acknowledge, pushed 7,

a new line displays as a 7. After the controller gives me the next audio message, the number 7 is replaced with the text word Hold.

Every audio mesg is displayed ,with the last word or the last number. After an acknowledge 7 is pushed, the number 7 displayed.

The controller sends the audio mesg and then send the display mesg with one word or number missing. The acknowledge "7" will display the 7 and then the missing word or number.

How do I send a displayed picture to you?

Let me try this again. If the controller is sending this display, ....Position And Hold, The red text displays --Position And--After I send the acknowledge, pushed 7,

a new line displays as a 7. After the controller gives me the next audio message, the number 7 is replaced with the text word Hold.

Every audio mesg is displayed ,with the last word or the last number. After an acknowledge 7 is pushed, the number 7 displayed.

Hmm. I use Radar Contact -- have done for many years -- and I don't get audio messages displayed. I listen to them on my headset or overhead speakers. I assume this is an option you've enabled in Radar Contact -- one i've never used by the sound of it.

How do I send a displayed picture to you?

Don't. I think you need Radar Contact support, not mine. FSUIPC only displays what it gets.

Try the RC forum: http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showforum=135

Regards

Pete