The simFlight Network Forums

Cant Register FSUIPC

Ciao! all

Got a problem registering the fsuipc! I bougth this module years ago, dont remember wich email I used, but thanks god I wrote down my registration key but when I put the key and click OK it says is not a valid 12 character key :shock:

what do I do ?

Ciao

Got a problem registering the fsuipc! I bougth this module years ago, dont remember wich email I used, but thanks god I wrote down my registration key but when I put the key and click OK it says is not a valid 12 character key :shock:

what do I do ?

Make sure that every part of what you are entering is exactly correct -- your name, the one you used when buying it, the email or address used when buying it, as well as the key remembering to carefully distinguish between 0's and O's, 1's and l's, 2's and Z's.

All parts must be correct. Then it will work. If not it won't. It is that simple.

Pete

Solved! I put my very old email that I dont use 4 about 6 years. Any way to update to the email I use?

Not without getting a new registration. And there's really no point. The name and address you gave when purchasing are only used to uniquely identify you, and that is all. The name alone is not enough. The address could be a street address or an email, depending how you ordered. It doesn't matter as it is never used as such, it is only used as part of the unique identification.

The thing to do now is to save all the details. For example, make a copy of the FSUIPC.KEY file from the Modules folder. That is merely a text file containing the correct name, email/address and registration key. It does advise you to do this in the documentation.

Regards

Pete