The simFlight Network Forums

Cannot register WideFS - email address now different

Hi Pete,

I've just purchased WideFS7 for FSX and, not to my recent knowledge, it appears as thought I have changed my email address at SimMarket since I bought FSUIPC a couple of years ago.

What can you suggest in order to allow WideFS to be registered? It seems as though I can't change the email address in FSUIPC (greyed out) in the registration screen for WideFS.

Cheers,

Ed

What can you suggest in order to allow WideFS to be registered? It seems as though I can't change the email address in FSUIPC (greyed out) in the registration screen for WideFS.

The FSUIPC documentation does tell you that you need the personal details to be the same, and SimMarket will deal with it if you ask them. As it is, now you've got this far, I think the quickest fix is probably to raise a Problem Ticket with them and explain the situation. Give them the FSUIPC details. They'll be able to replace the key for you.

Get back to me if that doesn't work, but it usually does.

Regards

Pete