The simFlight Network Forums

Cna't see fsuipc client.

Hello.

I have a problem with fsuipc client inside fs2004. I just can not see it. When i press alt>modules>fsuipc then it looks like a client appears, but all i can see is black screen. When i move my mouse then frequently cursor appears in a box middle of screen, i quess its fsuipc client, but i can't see it. When i press ctrl+esc to lower fs2004 client then i momentarly see the client window, but then again when i maximize i see a black screen and only a cursor when i move it over unvisable client. Please someone help me with this. It also same with other windows like addon aircraft ones, but flight simulator stock ones, like fuel and payload and other appear just nice.

Thank you.

I have a problem with fsuipc client inside fs2004. I just can not see it. When i press alt>modules>fsuipc then it looks like a client appears, but all i can see is black screen.

By "fsuipc client" I assume you mean the FSUIPC options dialogue? There's no such thing as an "fsuipc client" in FS.

When i move my mouse then frequently cursor appears in a box middle of screen, i quess its fsuipc client, but i can't see it. When i press ctrl+esc to lower fs2004 client then i momentarly see the client window

What is CTRL+ESC supposed to do? I don't know that one.

It also same with other windows like addon aircraft ones, but flight simulator stock ones, like fuel and payload and other appear just nice.

It sounds very much as if you have a video driver fault.

I assume you are running FS in full screen mode? Try Windowed Mode (ALT + ENTER), see if that helps. But really, the first thing I would do is to download and install some different drivers for your video card -- maybe the latest ones, but possibly there are older ones which are more stable.

Regards

Pete