The simFlight Network Forums

Heading bugg in FSX aircraftpanels

Hi Pete!I just bought a license for FSUIPC and Widefs....

Here is my quest...

When I try and change the heading or course settings using some addon panels, the bugs move in ten degree jumps. How can I fix this?

Download Pete Dowson's FSUIPC utility (fsuipc.zip) and check the 'Fix Control Acceleration' box in FSUIPC once you have reloaded FS2004. Once installed, FSUIPC can be accessed via FS2004's 'modules' menu. Bear in mind that this utility is payware.

Well the quest and answer was in another forum and led me to by your FSUIPC License, i bought the the license for Widefs in the same time for future use(Mabe i connect my second pc in a net for to get more monitores and by that more views for FSX.

Well FSUIPC for FSX has no 'Fix Control Acceleration' box...So i bought this license to no use or help for my problem.....FSUIPC.DLL filevers 4.1.0.0

Well FSUIPC for FSX has no 'Fix Control Acceleration' box...So i bought this license to no use or help for my problem.....FSUIPC.DLL filevers 4.1.0.0

Two points here:

1. The "fix control acceleration" fix is on the Miscellaneous Tab, and is documented in the FSUIPC4 User Guide.

2. Version 4.1 is well out of date and completely unsupported. Please download and install the latest, the only supported version -- 4.53.

Regards

Pete

Hi Pete!

Thanks fore your fast reply and help where to find the setting for to fix the headingbugg.I uppdated FSUIPC and WideFS to the latest 4.53.

The install and registration whent on smothly.I did the setting and now the panel works as it should.FSUIPC realy did it. :D

Thanks again!!!Your program is a guru for FSX.What would we do without it? The heading bugg in some FSX aircraftpanels is anoying and makes AP-flying impossible if it can't be set corectly. :evil: I'm so glad that FSUIPC exists in that case.Later on, i will try to make conection by WideFS and build a cockpit with 4 monitors :idea: .That would be awsome..... :mrgreen:

Highly regards.. :wink:

Nordstar