The simFlight Network Forums

PFC Throttle and setting detents in FSUIPC

Forgive me if I break any forum protocols. I'm new to forums and not sure how they work with tech support for FUSIPC.

I request help setting detents (reverse, spoilers, fuel cutoff and flaps up ((down works ok)) on my PFC throttle quadrant console (6 and 4 lever). I found some older info for CH throttle but not for PFC. I'm running both XP and Vista FS9 and FSX.

I'm familiar with flying FS and basic functions like JS calibration and assignments but not with detailed interworking of Axes setting and controls.

Thanks in advance for any suggestion members or PD provide and please keep suggestions pretty basic, sorry.

Porsche

... and not sure how they work with tech support for FUSIPC.

But this is a question about the PFC driver, isn't it?

I request help setting detents (reverse, spoilers, fuel cutoff and flaps up ((down works ok)) on my PFC throttle quadrant console (6 and 4 lever).

Is this the quadrant connected via a serial link and driven by my PFC driver? If so, you need to do it all, calibrate the levers, in the PFC driver's options dialogue, not in FSUIPC. Please refer to the documentation provided.

I found some older info for CH throttle but not for PFC.

For axes assigned and/or calibrated in FSUIPC there's no distinction about what make they are. The instructions provided apply to all.

I'm familiar with flying FS and basic functions like JS calibration and assignments but not with detailed interworking of Axes setting and controls.

What does that mean? Joystick assignment and calibration is just joystick assignment and calibration. Follow the steps as documented, and even in some areas illustrated with pictures. I cannot undertake to reproduce documentation here when you have it on your system and can refer to it at your leisure on your own system.

If you have specific questions, by all means ask them. but detailed guidance for the use of my PFC driver is provided in the PFC driver documentation, and for FSUIPC in the FSUIPC user guide. But I think first of all you need to decide what it is you actually have there.

Regards

Pete