The simFlight Network Forums

FSUIPC and freeware

Hi Pete: I have a little problem. I use a program to rec flights called AHS_BOX.exe (it is from airhispania virtual airlines and it works by FSUIPC). When I put FSUIPC registered I can't get comunication between it and FS, but if I put FSUIPC unregistered, AHSBBOX run ok.

This is a copy of log file:

********* FSUIPC, Version 3.93 by Pete Dowson *********

Running on Windows Version 5.1 Build 2600 Service Pack 3

Verifying Certificate for "C:\Archivos de programa\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\MODULES\FSUIPC.dll" now ...

SUCCESS! Signature verifies okay!

Running inside FS2004 (FS9.1 CONTROLS.DLL, FS9.1 WEATHER.DLL)

User Name=""

User Addr=""

FSUIPC Key is provided

WIDEFS not user registered, or expired

Module base=61000000

ClassOptions: UIPCMAIN=FF7F, FS98MAIN=FF7F, FS2KMAIN=FF5E

WeatherOptions(Orig)=4000B6A7[4000B6A7]

InitDelay: 0 seconds

WeatherReadInterval=4

LogOptions=00000001

DebugStatus=15

1792 System time = 14/10/2009 00:30:17

1792 C:\Archivos de programa\Microsoft Games\Flight Simulator 9\

1792 System time = 14/10/2009 00:30:17, FS2004 time = 12:00:00 (00:00Z)

15362 C:\Documents and Settings\Francisco\Mis documentos\Archivos de Flight Simulator\008.flt

15392 AIRCRAFT\Air Hispania Cessna 182 S\Cessna182S.air

15402 Aircraft="AirHispania Cessna 182 S"

19428 C:\Documents and Settings\Francisco\Mis documentos\Archivos de Flight Simulator\Vuelo generado por la interfaz de usuario.flt

19688 Clear All Weather requested: external weather discarded

26508 Advanced Weather Interface Enabled

26508 C:\Documents and Settings\Francisco\Mis documentos\Air Hispania\AHSBB\AHS_BOX.exe

226315 System time = 14/10/2009 00:34:02, FS2004 time = 00:32:11 (23:32Z)

226315 *** FSUIPC log file being closed

Memory managed: 0 Allocs, 2217 Freed

********* FSUIPC Log file closed *** *******

Thanks for your time and patience

Hi Pete: I have a little problem. I use a program to rec flights called AHS_BOX.exe (it is from airhispania virtual airlines and it works by FSUIPC). When I put FSUIPC registered I can't get comunication between it and FS, but if I put FSUIPC unregistered, AHSBBOX run ok.

The problem is that your registration appears to be counterfeit. There's one legitimate explanation for that, which is that the date of the registration is later than the date set in your computer -- registrations aren't valid until the date of issue. Sometimes this happens because the systems date on the PC has been reset, e.g. after some sort of failure, but it has occurred very infrequently with keys purchased and issued in Germany (SimMarket's base) after midnight there, but used the "day before" in America.

If the date is not the problem, and you believe you have a legitimate key, please Zip the FSUIPC.KEY file and send it to me at petedowson@btconnect.com and I'll check it here.

Regards

Pete