The simFlight Network Forums

DH/DA Toggle Offest?

Pete,

I have asked this question to PM support, however I figure that I might gat a quicker response for you...

Is there a offset to toggle the DH/DA display on the project meganta's PFD. At the moment, I have the word and value for Radio and Baro both trying to occupy the same space on my PFD. PM Support suggested "This is the DH or DA setting – it is dependent on the switch position on the efis selector. Make sure the selector is in either or position. " So, how do I do this. I am using FSUIPC (3.945), WideFS (6.791), FS9 (9.1) and am using a touch screen on a client computer to control all of my EFIS buttons. Suggestions?

Jim

it is dependent on the switch position on the efis selector. Make sure the selector is in either or position. " So, how do I do this. I am using FSUIPC (3.945), WideFS (6.791), FS9 (9.1) and am using a touch screen on a client computer to control all of my EFIS buttons. Suggestions?

Look in the FSUIPC advanced users guide. Search for "DH" or "MDA" and immediately find that there are two parameter values for the built-in FSUIPC control "PM MCP Kcodes (by param)", one to set DH mode and the other MDA mode.

Otherwise for all things PM, check the PM documentation on their website. All of the facilities that can be operated via FSUIPC offsets are documented in their "PM offsets" document.

Regards

Pete