The simFlight Network Forums

easyFBW

Hello Pete i need your help again for a problem i have. I have downloaded the "easyFBW" module from < www.stallflyers.com > and i have put it on a client pc. when i start easyFBW i press a button on joystick to calibrate it and everything working fine. Now when i start FS i go to FSUIPC buttons assignements and i can configure all buttons of my joystick which is running on the client pc but when i go to axxis assignements i press rescan, i move an axxis on joy but it has not recognize it at all. Please help me of how i can assign axis through the clients. I have have read all the doc's of FSUIPC and WIDEFS but i havent found any relevant post.

Please help me of how i can assign axis through the clients. I have have read all the doc's of FSUIPC and WIDEFS but i havent found any relevant post.

You cannot. There is not and never has been any facility to connect axes via WideFS. I experimented with it once (with an EPIC card and EPIC drivers, not FSUIPC) and concluded the latency, even if only 20-100 mSecs, was enough to make flying very difficult and unrealistic, except perhaps for an ultralight or other very slow aircraft.

I'd advise you to always connect axes direct on your FS PC.

Regards

Pete