The simFlight Network Forums

Pete Dawson

I am having a conflict problem with FSUIPC payware verison 3.03. I also did the update. On the payware Cheyenne 400 LS when I go to cycle views it shuts the plane completely down the first time you cycle it. Once I took your program off my hard drive this come to a stop...any suggestion...Mike :?:

Why do you make the subject "Pete Dawson"? It isn't very informative, and it isn't even my name! Please try to be a little more considerate of others trying to read threads which are of interest to them also. That's part of the benefit of a Forum over email.

I am having a conflict problem with FSUIPC payware verison 3.03. I also did the update. On the payware Cheyenne 400 LS when I go to cycle views it shuts the plane completely down the first time you cycle it. Once I took your program off my hard drive this come to a stop...any suggestion

No, sorry. I have no idea what the payware Cheyenne is, nor what "shuts the plane completely down" means, but I assure you FSUIPC has nothing to do with views nor graphics of any kind. I suggest you ask the payware Cheyenne folks for assistance. Okay?

Pete